Monday, January 27, 2014

(Tutorial ♥) Natural Ulzzang Make-up

Hello everyone   O(≧▽≦)O
Today I have a Make up Tutorial for you guys~

I like to wear this make up for my daily basis (especially when I have work all day)
I can wear this without having to look like I have too much make up on and yet still look great~!  ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
Also many people were requesting me to do tutorial for this look, so I thought "why not???"

I hope you guys will enjoy this look.
This is natural ulzzang look, which means I use little bit of "Tearful Eye Look" with soft Brown eyeliner to make my eyelashes look full, without having to make my eyes look too harsh!
For this look, I am wearing GEO Princes Mimi Almond Brown lens! (Click the link to read my review!)

Also you guys can purchase the majority of Make up that has been used for this tutorial on W2Beauty
Tonymoly Pure Aura CC Cream $19.99 USD
Etude House Bling Bling Eyestick $7.00 USD
Etude House Styling Eyeliner $5.31 USD
Etude House Brow-cara $9.74 USD


Make up Used



Tutorial










Finished Look






SPONSORS


 
 
 

  AFFILIATE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Jesse Kim © 2012-2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Official Jesse Kim