Thursday, January 23, 2014

(Review ★) GEO Princess Mimi Almond Brown (UNIQSO Review)

Hello all!
I got another review for you guys!
I have been wanting to do review on this circle lens for a long time and finally got around doing it!



Today's review is GEO Princess Mimi Almond Brown lens, which also popular and known for one of the circle lens that popular Gyaru Tsubasa Masukawa wears!

If you guys have been following my blog for awhile, you may all know that I personally prefers circle lens which look natural and not so over powering (I just love brown lens now that I am older)

Since this lens is quite popular for many people, the price can be little bit higher than usual GEO lens, however, considering how comfortable it is and the quality of the lens, the price is actually really reasonable.
There is another lens which looks really similar to this one, and I have already done my review on it.
It is none other than i.Fairy Almond Brown lens (click the link to see the review on this lens)
So far I only found this lens at my sponsor UNIQSO.

Now let's get into the description of the lens!



I purchased this lens from both UNIQSO
I ordered this lens on my birthday December 19th, and surprisingly the package came withing 5 business days!
I thought with the holiday traffics, it may take awhile for me to receive the package (since it was Christmas season)
However, during this holiday season, UNIQSO was having free express shipping, that way you can get your package less than a week!!
They are currently having promotion for Pre-Valentine 15% off Sale is going on, so you guys need to check it out!

As always their lovely bear package doesn't cease to amuse me!!
Also my package came with free gifts, which are the BB cream, eye makeup, and contact lens eyedrops!
I can't wait till I test them out!!






(** As always, check for any flaws and damages before opening!)

DESCRIPTION
Diameter: 15.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Usage: 1 Year
Price: $23.90 USD (UNIQSO)

This lens is little bit harder to tell apart if its inside out or not, because the colors are quite similar on either side
So be sure to place your lens on your finger before wearing and see if it is on the right side!






Hula Effect






Light Test





OVERALL RATING
Comfort:  ★★★★★/★★★★★
Hula Effect:  ★★★★★/★★★★★
Color: ☆★★★★/★★★★★
Design: ★★★★★/★★★★★
Enlargement: ★★★★★/★★★★★

Comfort : This lens has about average 38% water content, however, this actually feels really comfortable, and feel almost as if you are not wearing any lens. It feels like the lens itself shape to my own eyes (which I have flat Base Curve) so my eyes doesn't get tired as much.

Hula Effect : Because of its comfortness, thankfully you don't get any Hula Effect what-so-ever. Lens stays with your eyes really well, and doesn't cause any blurriness in your vision.

Color : For the Color I found it interesting, how the color changed. Because when you look at the lens itself, it has that grayish brown color, so my initial thought was that "oh my eyes will look chocolate brown when I wear these"
But actually my eyes turned gray color, which surprised me. That is why I gave 4 out of 5 for the color part

Design : Compared to the i.Fairy Almond Brown lens, this actually has little bit more of dotty graphics rather than solid color and also the black ring around it is little bit thinner than i.Fairy.
I liked that part, cause to me it felt like the dotty graphics blends in more with your natural eye color better than solid color on the circle lenses.

Enlargement : This lens indeed quite some natural looking enlargement to your eyes. Perfect for those who loves to do Gyaru and Ulzzang make-up!!

SPONSORS

 




  AFFILIATE

2 comments:

  1. These lenses are very cute~ :3
    I have a pair of them too! C:

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love how the color it is on this lens! I love the natural looking ones alot!

      Delete

Official Jesse Kim © 2012-2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Official Jesse Kim