Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Last semester!!

Hello everyone (≧∇≦)
It's Jesse!!   ヽ( ★ω★)ノ
Today I officially started my first day of my final semester of my last semester of undergrad career! 
It took me awhile to finally get here, considering my age I should have been graduated about couple years ago.   (屮゜Д゜)屮
It took me awhile because I didn't know what I actually wanted to do with my life. And also there was personal issue that made me to hesitate to go to 4 year college (I started out with community college to at least get my AA degree)
But after awhile to think for myself, I am finally here and getting closer to my goal as a producer!

To be honest, I don't know what I will be doing right after I graduate.
Perhaps doing an internship at a TV station, or take a break for awhile?
But what I am hoping is that be able to work more on my blog as well as my YouTube channel.

I am sure many of you who are still in school probably started a new semester / quarter.
I am hoping you guys are doing your best to reach your own dream and goal!
And I hope and wish you guys good luck.
Believe you can achieve your dream, no matter how long it will take!
So don't give up, don't let anyone to let you down!

You follow your own dream, in your own way!



SPONSORS

 



  AFFILIATE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Jesse Kim © 2012-2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Official Jesse Kim