Friday, January 17, 2014

(Review★) GEO Xtra WT-A13 Green


Hello everyone   ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
For today's review I have GEO Xtra WT-A13 Green lens for you guys.
Now this is my first green lens that I ever used, so I was little worried to try it on.
But I got this as a freebie lens from UNIQSO when they were having Buy 2 Get 1 Free lens promotion going on.
UNIQSO always have those kinds of amazing promotions going on, so you guys should definitely check it out!
Currently they are having 15% Pre-Valentine Sale as well as Buy 3 Get 1 Free promotions!

For 15% Pre-Valentine Sale, if you purchase ALL PINK CIRCLE LENSES, or cosmetics including Solene Fantasy Cosmetics, SKIN79 CC Cream and Stella Double Flex Flase Eyelashes, you will be able to get 15% off by entering code "valen2014"
They have amazing Pink Circle Lenses so this would be good opportunity for you Pink Lovers to go ahead and purchase one!

And for Buy 3 Get 1 Free promotion, if you are purchasing 3 pairs of circle lens, you get 1 for FREE!!!
(EXCLUDING lenses purchased under Pormotion, Special Offers, Special Sales, GEO Value Pack, and Free Shipping Program)
And these are the following freebies that you get to choose!
(You can get WTA13 for freebie~)




Now that I have told you guys all the things I need to tell, here is the FULL DESCRIPTION OF THE LENS!
LET'S GOOOOO!







Just like what I have mentioned before, UNIQSO is known for their adorable packaging~
It came with little Teddy Bear box, safely wrapped in the bubble wraps ^^




(**Check your lens for any tear and flaw by looking at the bottle like this!)




DESCRIPTION
Diameter: 15mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.60
Usage: 1 year
Price: $20.90 USD at UNIQSO


This lens has very distinctive difference between back and front part of the lens, therefore, it will be piece of a cake for you guys to know which part is right side up before wearing them~
Although the color seemed little opaque compare to other color lenses I have seen, the color actually shows up really well when you wear them.
(I have dark brown eyes, and color shows up really nicely)

The black ring around the lens seems little bit thick, but it is indeed GEO Xtra, which is known for having Big Eye effect when you are wearing them, so it wasn't too bad.
And it doesn't look creepy when you are wearing them, it actually makes your eyes look very doll-like which I find really efficient for those people who loves to do Dolly Make-up or wear Gyaru-style Make-up
I found this lens very similar to the GEO Angel lens, cause of its design.



Lighting Test



 



Hula Effect Testing







OVERALL RATING
Comfort:  ★★★★★/★★★★★
Hula Effect:  ★★★★★/★★★★★
Color: ★★★★★/★★★★★
Design: ★★★★★/★★★★★
Enlargement: ★★★★★/★★★★★

This was my first time Green circle lens, and I have to say my satisfaction for this lens was perfect score.
Comfort, even after long time of wearing my eyes stayed moist, therefore, I didn't had to use any eyedrops
Hula Effect, I don't know if it was because the lens itself stayed moist for a long time, but I didn't feel any Hula Effect happening when I was wearing this lens. It stayed on my eyes very well!
Color / Design, it was very satisfactory in these two parts as well, because although the lens itself looked very see through and had opaque color compared to other color lenses I have seen, the color actually looks really great on your eyes, even for those who have dark eye color!
And for Design, because of the black dots which in here and there on the surface, it makes pretty natural, and the black ring gives really good Enlargement!

I hope you guys enjoyed the  review, and be sure to check out UNIQSO website for their amazing deals!


SPONSORS

 



  AFFILIATE

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the colour is awesome on these lenses - they're a little too big and unnatural for me though, but I wish I can find similar lenses with the same colour pigments. :D Have you tried the Geo world 3tone greens? They're so pretty. ^_^
    Junniku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought at first for the size, however, once I wore it, the lens wasn't big as I thought it would be. As I mentioned, it seems like GEO Angel Green have same color pigments as this one, but has much normal size, so you should definitely check it out ^^

      Delete

Official Jesse Kim © 2012-2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered by-Blogger

Designed by-Official Jesse Kim